Generator Fumes Kills Three In Edo State; They Left The Generator On In The Kitchen.(Graphic Video)

Three young people have been confirmed dead after reportedly

inhaling fumes from a generator kept running inside the kitchen of their home in Edo State .

According to Facebook user , Osagie Daniels who shared the thoroughly disturbing video on his Facebook , the young people were found unconscious in their home by folks who immediately alerted the police.

“ This was what happened less than one hour in agharase Adu street back of winners church , died d frame of a generator, ” said Daniels . “ D police has come to carry d corpse ’ s to d hospital .

Hmmm this is real tragedy ( sic ) .”

From the video shared , the generator is seen inside the kitchen while the victims are seen lying unconscious at different spots in the flat .

The police has release an official report on the cause of death . Watch graphic video below :

If you are not automatically redirected,Click Here >>>

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s